Firstly, please check that your order has been dispatched. You will receive an email notification upon dispatch, alternatively, please login to your account to see the status of your orders.
If your order has not dispatched and it has reached the estimated delivery date, please check your emails for any notifications as to the delay. If you have not email updates then please contact our Customer Service Team.
Once your order has been sent, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email which will advise your estimated delivery date. If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we’re here to help.
Please check the following before getting in touch with our customer service team:
- Sign into your account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Check to see if you have a delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local sorting office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- If your order has been sent on a tracked service, check the tracking link via your dispatch confirmation email to view the up to date tracking:
- If the package has been delivered to a nominated safe place or a neighbour, this should be indicated on the tracking signature. If an item has a tracking status of delivered, but cannot be found on your premises and has not been left with neighbours, please contact our Customer Service Team
- If the courier tracking status does not update for 48 hours then please contact our Customer Service Team
Please Note: Items must be reported as missing within 15 days of being dispatched to you as we are unable to take any action on your behalf after this time.
As all our deliveries require a signature to complete the delivery, our delivery partners will not deliver your item if there is no one to sign for it or they have not received instruction to leave it with a neighbour or in a safe location. If the courier has attended and not been able to deliver your item, they will have left a card with contact details for you to arrange another delivery.
Alternatively, please contact a member of our Pokédeck Customer Support Team for further assistance.
The majority of our delivery options require a signature for the delivery to be complete.
Please note: some of our free delivery options will not be tracked. If you are not at home, the courier will leave a card stating the date and time they called. Please contact the number on the card to arrange another delivery or follow their instructions.
Within the Republic of Ireland, we expect delivery to take 1-5 working days depending on the delivery option selected at checkout.
We have to allow a little extra time for deliveries to take place before we can assume an item has been lost in the post, but if you would like an update, please login to your account and check the tracking or contact a member of our Pokédeck Customer Support Team who will be happy to have a look into this for you.
We have a number of different delivery options available:
For the Republic of Ireland:
- Standard Next Working Day Delivery with An Post (no track) – FREE or from €1 to €16 (depending on the dimensions and weight of the parcel) on orders under €20
- Premium Next Working Day Delivery with An Post (tracked)– FREE or from €8 to €19 (depending on the dimensions and weight of the parcel) on orders under €100
For international deliveries:
- Standard 5-7 Working Days Delivery with An Post (no track) – From €1.70 to €25 (depending on the dimensions and weight of the parcel)
- Premium 6-9 Working Days Delivery with An Post (tracked)– From €8.70 to €32 (depending on the dimensions and weight of the parcel)
If you have not received your item after these times, please contact a member of our Pokédeck Customer Support Team who will be happy to have a look into this for you.
If you have completed your profile within your account, this data will be stored. If you have opted in to marketing communications, Providefy LLC may use that information to tailor the communications you receive.
If you have added items to your wishlist, that information will also be stored in your account until the item is removed. If you have opted in to marketing communications, Providefy LLC may also use this information for communications like ‘back in stock’ emails.